Benefits of working for South Norfolk and Broadland District Council
Working for South Norfolk and Broadland District Council is a great opportunity to grow your career, we also offer the following benefits to our employees:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 5 years service plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees)
- Opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance (where operationally possible)
- Employer pension contributions of 15% with the option to make additional voluntary contributions
- Sports and Social Club
- Training and development opportunities
- On site café in our offices
- Support towards volunteering days in the community and encouragement to be involved with fun activities to raise money for local and national charities.
- Access to our One Team Rewards scheme including discounts in high street shops and restaurants, employee assistance programme and car lease scheme – with more to come!